Burrata with White Truffle
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Tags: burrata, Cheese, Gourmet, Party Snack, Savory, White Truffle
Course: Appetizer, Snack
This is the easiest of appetizers - a sure fire crowd pleaser! Just a drizzle of our white truffle oil adds delicious taste and fragrant aromas!
- 4 oz Burrata or mozzarella cheese at room temperature
- Salute Santé White Truffle Grapeseed Oil
- Arugula leaves
- Maldon salt to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Sliced baguette
- Arrange the cheese on serving plate or board.
- Sprinkle with maldon salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
- Add fresh arugula leaves on top and around cheese
- Drizzle with White Truffle Grapeseed Oil generously.
- Serve with a sliced baguette or crackers.
You can add additional sides to the board such as olives or tomato slices.