- Make a paste by mixing the grapeseed oils and spices together in a small dish.
- Rub the paste thoroughly on the turkey. Allow to marinate for at least 1 hr or up to 1 day before baking. This will allow the flavor to absorb fully into the turkey.
- Place the turkey in a roasting pan with water and bake at 350°F for the appropriate number of hours for turkey weight.
- Cover the wings and legs with foil to prevent burning until the last 20 minutes of cook time.
- Baste the turkey every 20 minutes until done.