1 bunch fresh cilantro, wash and de-stemmed
1/3 cup pistachios
1 clove garlic
1/2 cup grapeseed oil
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/3 grated parmesan cheese (optional)
Great with pasta, grilled veggies, chicken or pork, or as a dip with fresh veggies. Great with black beans and rice.
1. Wash the cilantro.
2. Separate the cilantro leaves and soft stems from stronger stems.
3. Set aside to dry on a towel.
4. Combine the pistachios, garlic, grapeseed oil, salt and pepper in blender.
5. Blend until combined.
6. Add the cilantro leaves.
7. Blend until well blended to desired thickness.
8. If serving over pasta, add grated cheese.