1 torpedo onion
4 small peppers
3 Tbsp. Basil Grapeseed Oil
1/2 tsp. salt
1. Start the veggies before the main course preparation.
2. Heat the grill to 400°
3. Wash and cut the vegetables in half, lengthwise.
4. Drizzle the vegetables with Salute Sante! Basil Grapeseed Oil.
5. Sprinkle the vegetables with salt.
6. Add the veggies to the grilling pan.
7. Place the pan on the hot grill.
8. Grill the veggies about 10 minutes, until golden brown, tossing the pan often.
9. Serve along side grilled chicken, ribs, sausages or eggs.