3/4 cup whole wheat flour
3/4 cup unbleached white flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup turbinado sugar (or any sugar)
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1/3 cup Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil
1/4 cup apple sauce
1 cup grated zucchini
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
Can be made Gluten Free by substituting any All Purpose Gluten Free flour mix
1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
2. Grease and flour a loaf pan.
3. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, spices and salt.
4. Whisk egg until foamy in a medium-size bowl.
5. Add apple sauce and Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil.
6. Stir in the zucchini, raisins and walnuts.
7. Pour the zucchini mixture over the dry ingredients.
8. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
9. Batter will be quite stiff. Spoon into the prepared pan.
10. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
11. Cool pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
12. Remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
13. Let rest until cool.
14. Slice and serve.
- Lactose Free
PRODUCTS IN THIS RECIPE