1 1/4 cup milk
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup whole wheat flour (or gluten free mix)
2 large eggs
1 Tbsp grapeseed oil
1 tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 Tbsp grapeseed flour (optional)
The grapeseed flour adds an extra nutritious kick. It will make the pancake taste slightly heartier and give it a darker color.
1. Combine milk with organic rolled oats in a medium bowl and let sit for 5 minutes to soak.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs.
3. Add the Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil and the beaten eggs to the milk and oatmeal mixture.
4. Stir in the whole wheat flour, grapeseed flour (optional), sugar, baking powder, and salt.
5. Mix until the dry ingredients are moistened.
6. Heat a griddle over medium heat.
7. drop 1/4 cup or ladle of batter for each pancake onto the hot griddle.
8. Turn the pancakes when the top is bubbly and edges are slightly dry.
9. Serve with maple syrup and fresh sliced fruit (banana, peach, pear, apple).