2 cups water
2 Tbsp Salute Santé! Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 cup Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1 cup almond flour
1 cup oat flour
1 cup Salute Santé! Chardonnay Grapeseed Flour
2 cups sugar
2/3 cup unsweetened powdered chocolate
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
4 oz. Butter
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Tbsp Whole Milk
1/4 cup Unsweetened Powdered Chocolate
2 cups Confectioner Powdered Sugar
Sprinkle with powdered sugar or serve plain as muffins.
Makes one 9″ cake or 12-18 muffins.
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sift together the almond meal, oat flour, grapeseed flour, powdered chocolate, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, blend together the water, balsamic vinegar, grapeseed oil, and vanilla extract.
4. Slowly blend the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
5. Pour into cupcake tins.
6. Bake for one hour.
1. Whisk together the butter, milk, and vanilla.
2. Slowly add the chocolate and powdered sugar.
3. Beat until creamy.