3 Tbsp Salute Santé! Rosemary Grapeseed Oil
2 cups onion, chopped
1/2 cup carrot, diced
1/2 cup celery, diced
7 1/2 cups corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
6 cups chicken stock
3 Tbsp Salute Santé! Chili Grapeseed Oil
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 sprig fresh rosemary
Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.
1. Heat the Salute Santé! Rosemary Grapeseed Oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add the onions, carrot, and celery. Sauté for three minutes.
3. Add 5-1/2 cups of corn and sauté for two minutes.
4. Add the stock to the saucepot and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer uncovered until vegetables are tender and liquid is slightly reduced. About 30 minutes.
6. Working in batches, puree the soup in a blender or with an emulsion blender.
7. Return the soup to the pot. Add the remaining 2 cups of corn.
8. Season with salt and pepper.
9. Heat the Salute Santé! Chili Grapeseed Oil in a skillet over medium heat.
10. Add the bell pepper and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
11. Stir bell pepper mixture into soup.
12. Bring soup to a simmer.
13. Garnish with fresh rosemary and serve.
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free