1 lb sole
2 Tbsp Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil
drizzle of Salute Santé! Chardonnay Grapeseed Oil
salt & pepper to taste
1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
1 squeeze of Lemon
Sole can be substituted for any fish fillet such as snapper, sea bass, or flounder.
1. Heat the Salute Santé! Original Grapeseed Oil in a sauté pan over medium heat.
2. Place the sole in the heated oil.
3. Sauté for 1-3 minutes per side based on thickness of the fish.
4. Remove the sole and cover with foil to rest for 5 minutes.
5. Season with salt, pepper, thyme, and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
6. Drizzle Salute Santé! Chardonnay Grapeseed Oil over the fish and serve on preheated plates.