1 lb salmon
2 Tbsp Salute Santé! Lemon Grapeseed Oil
salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat grill to 400° F.
2. Marinate the salmon fillets in 2 Tbsp of Salute Santé! Lemon Grapeseed Oil for 5-10 minutes.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Grill the salmon on the barbecue, skin side down, for 2-4 minutes (depending on fillet thickness) – do not touch.
5. With one fast swoop using a wide metal spatula, turn filets over to the other side. Grill for 2-4 minutes more (depending on fillet thickness) – do not touch until done.
6. Scoop fillets off the grill and let them rest for 2 to 4 minutes on a hot plate. Serve immediately.