2 lbs chicken (your preference of: legs, thighs, breasts, wings)
1 large onion
1 28oz. can whole tomatoes
1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
2 Tbsp Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil
2 Tbsp Hungarian paprika
salt & pepper to taste
1. Cut the onions into small wedges.
2. Heat the grapeseed oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
3. Sauté the onions in the saucepan for 2 minutes.
4. Add the chicken pieces and brown for 5 minutes, turning frequently.
5. Add the tomatoes, stock, and paprika to the saucepan.
6. Cook over medium heat for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is soft and falling off the bone.
7. If necessary, add more stock to maintain a sauce.
8. Serve chicken pieces with sauce over rice.