1 whole turkey
3 Tbsp Salute Santé! Rosemary Grapeseed Oil
3 Tbsp Salute Santé! Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
1 Tbsp paprika
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp paprika
3 cups water
1. Make a paste by mixing the grapeseed oils and spices together in a small dish.
2. Rub the paste thoroughly on the turkey. Allow to marinate for at least 1 hr or up to 1 day before baking. This will allow the flavor to absorb fully into the turkey.
3. Place the turkey in a roasting pan with water and bake at 350°F for the appropriate number of hours for turkey weight.
4. Cover the wings and legs with foil to prevent burning until the last 20 minutes of cook time.
5. Baste the turkey every 20 minutes until done.
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free