1 package(s) tagliatelle Pasta
2 Tbsp Salute Santé! Grapeseed oil
1/2 cup fresh mushrooms – button, chanterelles, or other mushroom
3 large cloves of garlic, chopped fine
1 Tbsp Salute Santé! White Truffle Oil, add more if desired
grated parmesan cheese to taste
1. Cook the pasta according to the package, strain and set aside.
2. Heat a cooking pan over medium heat and add the original grapeseed oil.
3. Add the finely chipped garlic and mushrooms to the pan.
4. Sauté until the mushrooms brown and release their moisture.
5. Add the pasta and stir well.
6. Add the white truffle oil, salt, and pepper.
7. Plate and grate fresh Parmesan cheese on top.