1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil (reserve some for baking dish)
2 cups gluten free flour mix (reserve some for baking dish)
1 pinch salt
1 tsp baking powder
2 Tbsp Salute Santé! Grapeseed Flour (chardonnay or merlot)
2 lbs apricots, pitted and halved
powdered sugar for dusting
Apricots can be substituted with any stone fruit, such as peaches and plums.
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a 9” x 11” tray with grapeseed oil and dust with flour.
3. Whisk eggs and sugar until creamy.
4. Add the grapeseed oil, flour, salt, baking powder and grapeseed flour to egg and sugar mixture.
5. Continue to mix until all dry ingredients are mixed in.
6. Pour mixture into prepared tray.
7. Cover entire tray with the fruit.
8. Bake for 45 minutes until golden brown.
9. Dust with powdered sugar.
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free