2/3 cup oat flour
2/3 cup almond flour
2/3 Cup Grapeseed Flour (Chardonnay or Merlot)
1 Tbsp baking powder
1 tsp sea salt
1/3 cup turbinado sugar
1/3 cup Salute Santé! Original Grapeseed Oil
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup dates
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup oatmeal
Serve plain or with butter, jam or lemon curd.
1. Preheat oven to 425º F.
2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
3. Slowly add Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil while mixing on a low speed until crumbly.
4. Add raisins, dates, nuts and oatmeal.
5. Beat the egg and milk in a separate bowl until combined.
6. Slowly add the milk and egg mixture to the dough while mixing on slow speed until thick.
7. Form 2-inch balls with the dough and place on a greased baking sheet.
8. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.