2 1/4 cups blanched almond flour
1/2 cup Salute Santé! Grapeseed Flour (Merlot is our favorite).
1/2 tsp celtic sea salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup coconut or agave nectar
1 cup dark chocolate chips (mini’s work great)
coarse sea salt (optional)
Thank you Karen Schuppert for this delicious recipe! Check out Cook4Seasons on fb!
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
3. Combine almond flour, grapeseed flour, sea salt, and baking soda in a small bowl.
4. Stir together grapeseed oil, vanilla extract, coconut or agave nectar, and chocolate chips in a large bowl.
5. Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
6. Form 1–2 inch balls and lightly press onto the parchment paper lined baking sheet (I used a 2″ sized ice cream scoop to put the dough on the baking sheet.)
7. Sprinkle with a few grains of coarse sea salt, if desired.
8. Bake for 7–10 minutes.
- Gluten Free