1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup Salute Santé! Grapeseed Flour (Chardonnay or Merlot)
1/2 cup oat flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup turbinado sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/3 cup Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil
1/4 cup applesauce
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup raisins
1 1/2 cup shredded carrots
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Prepare a muffin tin with liners.
3. In a large bowl, sift together the almond flour, grapeseed flour, oat flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
4. Whisk the egg until foamy in a medium-size bowl.
5. Add the applesauce and Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil, then stir in the carrot, raisins and walnuts.
6. Pour the carrot mixture over the dry ingredients.
7. Mix until all ingredients are combined. Batter will be quite stiff.
8. Spoon the batter into the muffin tins.
9. Bake for 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
10. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
11. Remove from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack.