1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup oat flour
1/2 cup Salute Santé! Grapeseed Flour (Chardonnay or Merlot)
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup turbinado sugar
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1/3 cup Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil
1/4 cup apple sauce
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup grated zucchini
Wrap in plastic and store at room temperature overnight.
1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
2. Grease and flour a loaf pan.
3. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, spices and salt.
4. Whisk the egg until foamy in a medium-size bowl.
5. Add apple sauce and Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil, then stir in the zucchini and walnuts.
6. Pour the zucchini mixture over the dry ingredients.
7. Mix until all the ingredients are combined.
8. Batter will be quite stiff. Spoon into the prepared pan.
9. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
10. Cool the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
11. Remove the loaf from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
12. Slice and serve.