1/2 cup fresh tarragon leaves
3/4 cup Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil
3 Tbsp dijon mustard
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp raw sugar
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
Serve over fresh greens or steamed vegetables. Especially delicious over potatoes.
1. Chop the tarragon leaves and set aside.
2. Whisk together the Dijon mustard, vinegar, salt, pepper, and sugar in a small bowl or with a mixer.
3. Slowly add the Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil to the mixture while whisking to emulsify, until thick.
4. Add the chopped tarragon leaves until combined.
5. Spoon into a dressing jar and use as necessary.
vegetarian, gluten_free, lactose_free