1 lb assorted beans: yellow, green and purple wax
1/4 cup hazelnuts
1/4 cup raisins
1/2 cup tarragon vinaigrette
1/2 cup fresh tarragon leaves
1/4 cup Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil
3 Tbsp dijon mustard
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 dashes raw sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
Certainly just as good to use all green beans for this recipe.
1. Blanch or steam the beans until done, but crisp (approximately 7-10 minutes).
2. Drain and immerse beans in ice cold water to hold colors.
3. When cool, drain the water.
4. Toss the beans with raisins, hazelnuts and Tarragon Vinaigrette.
PREPARE TARRAGON VINAIGRETTE:
1. Whisk together the Dijon mustard, vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar.
2. Slowly add the Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil to the mixture while whisking to emulsify, until thick.
3. Add chopped tarragon leaves.
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free