3 acorn squash (can substitute delicato)
1 medium onion
3 cloves garlic
3 Tbsp Salute Santé! Chili Grapeseed Oil
salt & pepper to taste
Each squash serves two as a side dish.
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Cut the squash into halves or quarters.
3. Place the squash in a baking dish with sliced onions and chopped or minced garlic.
4. Rub 3 Tbsp of Salute Santé! Chili Grapeseed Oil over each squash section.
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Cover with foil and bake for approximately 40 minutes or until the squash have a nice golden color and are tender when poked with a fork.