4 thin leeks
2 medium potatoes
3 Tbsp Salute Santé! Rosemary Grapeseed Oil
salt & pepper to taste
1. Cut the potatoes into quarters
2. Steam the potatoes until they’re soft.
3. While the potatoes are steaming, slice the leeks lengthwise and then wash. Make sure to get between the leaves.
4. Slice the leeks into 1/4″ half-rounds.
5. Heat 3 Tbsp of Salute Santé! Rosemary Grapeseed Oil in a sauté pan over medium heat.
6. Sauté the leeks for 10 minutes, or until they have a nice golden color.
7. Add the potatoes to the pan.
8. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free