3 lbs Yukon Gold potatoes
2 Tbsp butter
1/4 cup milk
2 Tbsp Salute Santé! White Truffle Oil
Salt to taste
Variations: Add grated parmesan cheese, chopped chives or heavy cream for a smoother mashed potato dish.
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into 1-inch chunks.
2. Place them in a large, deep saucepan. Cover with water and bring to a boil.
3. Lower the heat and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, until very tender.
4. Drain and return the potatoes to the saucepan.
5. With a hand mixer, beat the hot potatoes in the pot until they are broken up.
6. Slowly add the milk, butter, and white truffle oil.
7. Continue beating until the desired creaminess is achieved.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste.
9. Serve hot.
- Gluten Free