3 medium-size zucchini
2 cloves garlic
3 Tbsp Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil
3 Tbsp Salute Santé! Balsamic Vinegar
sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Slice the zucchinis into 1/4-inch rings (with skin).
2. Slice the garlic paper-thin.
3. In a sauté pan, heat the Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil over medium heat.
4. Add the zucchini slices and sauté until golden brown on both sides.
5. Place on a warmed serving tray.
6. Sprinkle with fresh garlic slices.
7. Drizzle the balsamic vinegar over the zucchini and garlic.
8. Serve immediately.
vegetarian, gluten_free, lactose_free
PRODUCTS IN THIS RECIPE