1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Soak yeast in warm water according to packet direction.
3. Mix the dry ingredients in a kitchen aid or a hobart mixer with a dough hook until fully mixed.
4. Add both the hydrated yeast and lemon grapeseed oil into the mixer with the dry ingredients.
5. Mix until incorporated and a dough forms.
6. Remove the dough from the mixer and form approximately 3 separate dough balls.
7. Roll each dough ball out on sheets of parchment paper until extremely thin.
8. Sprinkle flour onto the parchment paper to make sure dough does not stick to the surface.
9. Once desired thickness is achieved remove excess flour from parchment paper.
10. Cut the dough into the desired cracker shape. We like long, thin crackers.
11. Place the cut out dough on a cookie sheet and season with salt.
12. Place another cookie sheet on top of the rolled out dough to weigh down the dough to prevent rising.
13. Bake at 350°F until golden brown (approximately 10 minutes).