1 Italian sweet pepper
1 Tbsp Salute Santé! Chili Grapeseed Oil
1 small onion
1 clove garlic
4 slices tuscan style bread
1 Tbsp chopped parsley
salt and pepper to taste
Feel free to add fresh tomato, cilantro or a spray of fresh lime juice for added flavor.
You can substitute some of the chili grapeseed oil for the original grapeseed oil to reduce the spice level if desired.
1. Slice the peppers and onions into thin strips.
2. Mince or chop the garlic.
3. Heat the Chili Grapeseed Oil in a sauté pan over medium heat.
4. Add the sliced onions to the sauté pan and sauté until translucent.
5. Add the garlic to the sauté pan and sauté until fragrant.
6. Set aside the cooked onions and garlic.
7. Replenish the chili grapeseed oil to sauté pan as necessary.
8. Add the sliced peppers and sauté until wilted.
9. Add the onion and garlic back to pan and sauté for one minute to combine flavors.
10. Add salt and pepper to taste.
11. Toast bread.
12. Add 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture onto each slice of bread
12. Top with chopped parsley.
13. Serve warm.
- Lactose Free