2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 Tbsp. Salute Santé! Golden Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tbsp. Perfect Puree Meyer Lemon Concentrate
1 Tbsp. Perfect Puree Lemon Zest
2 tsp. Salute Santé! The Original Grapeseed Oil
Salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
1 cup peeled and shredded carrot
1 cup peeled and shredded beet
1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
1. Peel and shred the carrots and beets.
2. Whisk the lemon juice, lemon concentrate, lemon zest, grapeseed oil, salt and fresh ground pepper together until thoroughly combined and set aside.
3. Place the carrots, beets and pomegranate in a mixing bowl and toss to mix together.
4. Drizzle with the dressing, and toss until evenly coated.
5. Place in a contrasting colored bowl to highlight the beautiful colors of the ingredients.