12 lasagna noodles, cooked
2 cups ricotta cheese
1 cup tomato sauce
2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
1 medium eggplant sliced 1/4” thin-lengthwise
3 green zucchinis sliced 1/4” thin-lengthwise
1/2 lb fresh spinach leaves
1/8 cup grated romano cheese
1 Tbsp Salute Santé! Original Grapeseed Oil
veggies for top layer, either sliced mushrooms or big round tomato slices
1. Preheat oven to 425º F.
2. Cover a large 9 x 12-inch baking dish with a thin layer of Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil.
3. Add 2 Tbsp of sauce to the baking dish and spread over the bottom. 4. Lay out one layer of noodles to cover bottom of the baking dish.
5. Add the sliced eggplant to cover the noodles.
6. Place spoonfuls of ricotta throughout the layer.
7. Sprinkle with some of the mozzarella cheese.
8. Cover with more sauce.
9. Place another layer of noodles, this time layering in the other direction.
10. Repeat the process with the zucchini.
11. Continue with spinach and repeat with remaining eggplant and zucchini, alternating the vegetables and the direction of the noodles.
12. For top layer, create a nice pattern using either mushrooms, fresh tomato slices, or a mix of both.
13. Cover with grated cheese.
14. Bake for 45 minutes.
15. Remove from the oven and let stand for about 15 minutes.
PRODUCTS IN THIS RECIPE