- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 medium eggplant sliced 1/4" thin-lengthwise
- 3 green zucchinis sliced 1/4" thin-lengthwise
- 1/2 lb fresh spinach leaves
- 1/8 cup grated romano cheese
- 1 tbsp Salute Santé! Original Grapeseed Oil
- veggies for top later, either sliced mushrooms or big round tomato slices
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Cover a large 9 x 12-inch baking dish with a thin layer of Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil.
- Add 2 Tbsp of sauce to the baking dish and spread over the bottom. 4. Lay out one layer of noodles to cover bottom of the baking dish.
- Add the sliced eggplant to cover the noodles.
- Place spoonfuls of ricotta throughout the layer.
- Sprinkle with some of the mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with more sauce.
- Place another layer of noodles, this time layering in the other direction.
- Repeat the process with the zucchini.
- Continue with spinach and repeat with remaining eggplant and zucchini, alternating the vegetables and the direction of the noodles.
- For top layer, create a nice pattern using either mushrooms, fresh tomato slices, or a mix of both.
- Cover with grated cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for about 15 minutes.
Products In This Recipe
No items found