Lemon Emulsion Sauce
Tags: Cal, Dinner, Healthful, Healthy, Lemon, Low
Course: Side Dish
This lemony, full flavored sauce is sure to please any fish lover – it adds a juicy, flavorful finish that enhances the fish and sides beautifully! We love it over halibut, salmon or scallops! We even use any left over as a dressing!
- 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp Salute Santé! Chardonnay Grapeseed Oil
- 1-2 tbsp white wine (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon zest
- salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients except lemon juice in shallow sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Add lemon juice after boiling.
- Reduce the heat and simmer till reduced. About 3-5 minutes.
- Pour over fish, chicken or rice.