Lemon Emulsion Sauce
Such an easy, delicious sauce to add intense flavor to seafood and rice! We love it!
- 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp Salute Santé! Chardonnay Grapeseed Oil
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- 1/2 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 fresh lemon, zested
- salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in shallow sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer to reduce. About 3 minutes.
- Pour over fish, chicken or rice.
Great over a hot main dish, but make sure to save any left over as a quick dressing for a salad!
Products In This Recipe
Morimoto White Varietal Grapeseed Oil 200ml bottle
Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Chardonnay Grapeseed Oil 200ml bottle