ABOUT GRAPESEED OIL
THE PERFECT ALL-PURPOSE COOKING OIL, EXCELLENT FOR ALL TYPES OF COOKING
– Light neutral taste. Does not overpower the flavors of your ingredients. Lets the flavors of the food – not the taste of the oil – dominate!
– Grapeseed oil has the highest smoke point (485°) that makes it ideal for frying, searing, sautéing or baking.
– No greasy or burnt aftertaste like so many other oils.
– Remains clear when chilled. Does not cloud when refrigerated. Great for salad dressings and marinades.
– Excellent emulsification properties for making creamy dressings or mayonnaise that keeps their consistency.
• Heart Healthy – Studies show grapeseed oil may be the only food known to significantly raise HDL the “good cholesterol”; significantly lower LDL the “bad” cholesterol and lower triglycerides, which may reduce the risk of heart disease and impotency.
• Low in Saturated Fats – Only 9% saturated fat. Significantly lower than Olive oil, Sunflower oil, Peanut oil, Corn oil and Soybean oil.
• 76% Essential Fatty Acids – the essential fatty acids are vital for life and must be acquired through diet. They cannot be produced by the body alone.
• High Concentration of Vitamin E and Proanthocyanidin (OPC) – Grapeseed oil contains 60-120mg of vitamin E per 100g, making it a significant source of vitamin E and OPC’s. OPC’s are now a well-known antioxidant and studies indicate its potency to be 50 to 80 times stronger than Vitamin E.
• Light Resistant Packaging – Bottles are 97% UV filtered glass and the stainless steel cans are 100% UV barrier. This protects the oil from the harmful effects of light and guarantees freshness for 24 months.
• NO TRANS FATS, NO CHOLESTROL, NO CARBOHYDRATES, NON GMO, NO SODIUM, NOT HYDROGENATED.