Salute Santé!’s delicious addition to your hearty baking delights – great for sweet as well as savory baked goods – from fruit breads, muffins, bars and granolas to grain breads, focaccia, pizza and homemade pasta! Sprinkle over yogurt!
Our Grapeseed Flour will add a nuttiness and crispy texture to your favorite baking recipes. Our grape seed flour is rich in antioxidants (which adds shelf life) high in calcium and potassium, high in dietary fiber, low in carbs and is naturally GLUTEN FREE, sodium free with a high ORAC value!
Available in Merlot and Chardonnay varietal flours.
Salute Santé!…to your health!
CHECK OUT OUR HEALTHY GLUTEN-FREE OATMEAL PANCAKE RECIPE
Gluten Free Oatmeal Pancakes
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour or gluten free mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp turbinado sugar or any sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp grapeseed flour optional
- Combine milk with organic rolled oats in a medium bowl and let sit for 5 minutes to soak.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add the Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil and the beaten eggs to the milk and oatmeal mixture.
- Stir in the gluten free all-purpose flour, grapeseed flour (optional), sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat.
- drop 1/4 cup or ladle of batter for each pancake onto the hot griddle.
- Turn the pancakes when the top is bubbly and edges are slightly dry.
- Serve with maple syrup and fresh sliced fruit (banana, peach, pear, apple).