- 2 tbsp Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil
- 12 oz Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 Leek, white and pale green parts only, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp Caraway seeds
- 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar, divided
- 7 Large eggs
- 2/3 cup Sour cream, or shredded cheese
- 1 Pie shell, thawed (store-bought or home-made)
- Freshly ground pepper
- Kosher salt
- Coarsely chopped dill (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Heat 2 Tbsp. Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add 12 oz. cabbage, thinly sliced, and season with kosher salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly softened and starting to brown around the edges, about 4 minutes. Add 1 leek, white and pale green parts only, thinly sliced, season with more salt, and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 6–8 minutes.
- Add 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter and 1 Tbsp. caraway seeds to pan and cook, stirring until butter is melted, about 1 minute. Add 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar and cook, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of pan, about 1 minute. Remove cabbage mixture from heat.
- Whisk 7 large eggs and ⅔ cup sour cream in a large bowl to combine and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Scrape cabbage mixture evenly into 1 thawed pie shell, then pour egg mixture over. Bake quiche until filling is set and golden brown in spots and crust is golden brown all over, 30–35 minutes.
- Just before serving, cut quiche into wedges and serve with salad alongside.