- 2-3 cups white beans - cannellini or northern beans canned or made fresh
- 2 cups Italian cooked tomatoes canned or made fresh
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves fresh gralic
- 2 Tbsp Salute Sante! Grapeseed Oil
- 2 medium potatoes
- 2 cups broth, vegetable or chicken
- 4 cups kale, chopped into 2" pieces
- grated parmesan or romano cheese
- fresh Italian herbs - marjoram, thyme, oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- Sauté onion and garlic in Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil in soup pot until golden brown.
- Add tomatoes, herbs, beans, potatoes and broth. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 25 minutes.
- 10 minutes before serving, bring to a boil again and add chopped kale.
- Serve with grated parmesean or romano cheese on top.