- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup radish, shredded Diakon, rainbow, or any radish will be great
- 1/4 cup scallion, or onion, chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, mince
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp chives, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Salute Santé! Chardonnay Grapeseed Oil
- 2 Tbsp flax seed oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Prepare all shredded and chopped ingredients.
- Add all to cottage cheese in mixing bowl.
- Add grapeseed oil and flax seed oil to cottage cheese mix.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on warm toast. Add sliced avocado, shredded beet, baby greens or sprouts.