TO YOUR HEALTH
Medicinal Benefits from Grapeseed Oil
Just 2 Tablespoons/Day
Studies show grapeseed oil may be the only food known to significantly raise HDL the “good cholesterol”; significantly lower LDL the “bad” cholesterol and lower triglycerides, which may reduce the risk of heart disease and impotence.
LOW IN SATURATED FATS
Only 9% saturated fat. Significantly lower than Olive oil, Sunflower oil, Peanut oil, Corn oil and Soybean oil.
HIGH CONCENTRATION OF VITAMIN E AND PROANTHOCYANIDIN (OPC)
Grapeseed oil contains 60-120mg of vitamin E per 100g, making it a significant source of vitamin E and OPC’s. OPC’s are now a well-known antioxidant and studies indicate its potency to be 50 to 80 times stronger than Vitamin E.
LIGHT RESISTANT PACKAGING
Bottles are 97% UV filtered glass and the stainless steel cans are 100% UV barrier. This protects the oil from the harmful effects of light and guarantees freshness for 24 months.
Salute Santé! Grapeseed oil has no trans fats, no cholesterol, no carbohydrates, non GMO, no sodium, and is not hydrogenated.
Our grapeseed oils are:
- NO trans fatty acids
- NO food coloring
- NO pesticides
- NO preservatives such as TBHQ, BHT or others
- NO solvents
- NO toxic fatty acids such as erucic acid,
- not hydrogenated.
Potential Health Benefits:
- Reduced Risk of Heart Disease.
- Raises the good cholesterol HDL
- Lowers the bad cholesterol LDL and triglycerides
- Improved Inflammation and Insulin Resistance
- Reduction of Blood Clots.
- Skin and Hair Moisturizing
- Verified Non GMO by nongmoproject.org
- 100% pure – not cut with other oils
- Star-K Kosher
- Green America Certified Business
Articles & Case Studies:
- “Three Best and Worst Oils For Your Health”, Bon Appetit
- “Therapeutic Properties and Health Benefits of Grape Seed Oil”, The Best Organic Skin Care
- “Erythrocyte linoleic acid, but not oleic acid, is associated with improvements in body composition in men and women”, Molecular Nutrition Food Research
- “Grapeseed Oil Increases High Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol Levels in Dyslipidemic Subjects with Initially Low Levels”, Arteriosclerosis: an official journal of the American Heart Association, Inc.
- “Grapeseed Oil, A Natural Agent Which Raises Serum HDL Levels”, Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- “Cytotoxic and antioxidant effects of grape seed oil on the treatment of leukemia with methotrexate”, European Journal of Chemistry
- “In depth study of phenolic profile and PTP-1B inhibitory power of cold- T pressed grape seed oils of different varieties”, Food Chemistry