- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2 tsp Butter
- Day old hearty bread, ripped into small pieces
- Chopped anchovies
- Heat grapeseed oil in small sauce pan.
- Add butter, garlic and anchovies. Stir to combine.
- Simmer until garlic begins to get color. Be careful not to burn it!
- Continue to stir. Remove from heat.
- Place ripped bread pieces on a baking sheet.
- Pour oil/garlic/anchovy mixture over the bread. Completely saturate the bread.
- Bake on 375 F about 10 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Sprinkle over Caesar Salad.