- 2 large Zucchinis - any color
- 2 Eggs - beaten
- 1 cup Flour - GF or all-purpose
- 2 Tbsp Water
- Breadcrumbs optional
- Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil for frying
- Cut zucchini in half, crosswise, and then into uniform size diagonal sticks. Set aside.
- Beat eggs. Add salt, pepper and 1-2 Tbsp water to thin out eggs.
- Add flour to a second dredging plate. Repeat with breadcrumbs, if using.
- Add grapeseed oil to fry pan. Heat on medium heat, until 350 degrees.
- Dip zucchini sticks into flour, then egg, then flour again.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm. Great dipped into Lemon Garlic dip
Everybody loves fried zucchini sticks! Enjoy your summer bounty with this easy delicious recipe! Get a super crispy finish with Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil without any greasy taste. Try with our Lemon dip for the perfect garlicky, citrus flavor!