Grilled Summer Peaches
Tags: Fall, Gluten Free, Peach, Simple, Summer, Sweet, Vegetarian
A simple but impressive dessert. Grilled summer peaches are great for large dinner parties because they are simple to make and assemble.The juicy warm peaches create a beautiful contrast with the silky, cool vanilla ice cream.
- 4 Yellow freestone peaches
- Salute Santé! Original Grapeseed Oil
- 1 pint Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cut peaches in half.
- Heat grapeseed oil over medium heat in frying pan.
- Place peaches cut side down in the heated frying pan.
- Sauté on medium heat until the edges appear to caramelize.
- Flip the peaches and repeat until done.
- Place 2 halves on each plate.
- Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Whipped cream optional!