Grilled Summer Peaches
Tags: Fall, Gluten Free, Peach, Simple, Summer, Sweet, Vegetarian
A simple but impressive dessert. Grilled summer peaches are great for large dinner parties because they are simple to make and assemble.The juicy warm peaches create a beautiful contrast with the silky, cool vanilla ice cream.
- 4 Yellow freestone peaches
- Salute Santé! Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil
- 1 pint Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cut peaches in half.
- Brush grapeseed oil over cut side of peaches.
- Place peaches cut side down on the heated grill - BBQ or in pan.
- Grill on medium heat, approximately 2-3 minutes until the edges appear to caramelize.
- Flip the peaches and repeat until done.
- Place 2 halves on each plate.
- Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Whipped cream optional!
To push it up a notch use Chardonnay cold pressed grapeseed oil on the peaches and serve with a glass of Chardonnay wine. Enjoy!