Tags: Grill, Healthful, Healthy, Summer, Vegetable, Vegetarian
Course: Side Dish
I love these grilled summer veggies! The basil oil brings out the delicious flavor of the veggies and adds a wonderful basil finish! Leftovers are great for breakfast with scrambled eggs!
- 1 zucchini
- 1 torpedo onion
- 4 small peppers
- 3 tbsp Salute Santé! Basil Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Start the veggies before the main course preparation.
- Heat the grill to 400°
- Wash and cut the vegetables in half, lengthwise.
- Drizzle the vegetables with Salute Sante! Basil Grapeseed Oil.
- Sprinkle the vegetables with salt.
- Add the veggies to the grilling pan.
- Place the pan on the hot grill.
- Grill the veggies about 10 minutes, until golden brown, tossing the pan often.
- Serve along side grilled chicken, ribs, sausages or eggs.
Products In This Recipe
No items found