- 2 1/4 cup unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil
- 2 tbsp room temperature butter
- 5 tbsp cold water
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Sift the flour and salt into a large bowl.
- Add the Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil and butter to the flour and salt.
- Beat with a mixer until particles are the size of small peas, about 30 seconds.
- Slowly add water, one tablespoon at a time, until particles are moistened. Use only enough water to make the pastry form a ball.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Roll to 1/8-inch thickness between 2 waxed paper sheets.
- Place pastry on a pie plate or tart dish (makes two 8 or 9-inch single crusts or one 8 or 9-inch double crust.)
- Press firmly against bottom and sides and shape into tart dish.
- Trim and crimp edges. Two 8 or 9-inch single crusts or one 8 or 9-inch double crust.
Products In This Recipe
No items found