The Best Scrambled Eggs
Tags: Egg, Spicy
Course: Breakfast, Brunch
These eggs are light and fluffy with a flavorful bite from the chili oil. Delicious combined with the cheese, veggies, and herbs.
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp Salute Santé! Original Grapeseed Oil
- 1 tbsp Salute Santé! Chili Grapeseed Oil
- 1 tbsp milk
- freshly chopped chives, parsley or cilantro
- shredded cheese, sliced mushroom, spinach, tomato, bacon optional
- Beat eggs and milk in a medium bowl.
- Heat Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil in a non-stick pan over medium-low heat.
- Add the Salute Santé! chili grapeseed oil to the pan just before adding the eggs.
- Add eggs once pan is hot.
- Scramble until firm, but not hard.
- Optional: Add shredded cheese and mushrooms before eggs are done.
- Serve topped with chives, fresh parsley, and cilantro to taste.
Products In This Recipe
No items found