Chocolate Balsamic Cupcakes
Tags: Bake, Baking, Balsamic, Chocolate, Cupcakes, Muffin, Party Snack
The chocolate and balsamic flavors work wonderfully together to make this gluten free dessert rich and delightful. The cupcakes come out moist every time!
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp Salute Santé! Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup Salute Santé! Chardonnay Grapeseed Flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 oz butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp whole milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened powdered chocolate
- 2 cups confectioner powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Sift together the almond meal, oat flour, grapeseed flour, powdered chocolate, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, blend together the water, balsamic vinegar, grapeseed oil, and vanilla extract.
- Slowly blend the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Pour into cupcake tins.
- Bake for one hour.
- Whisk together the butter, milk, and vanilla.
- Slowly add the chocolate and powdered sugar.
- Beat until creamy.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar or serve plain as muffins. Makes one 9" cake or 12-18 muffins.
Products In This Recipe
No items found