- 4 oz butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp whole milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened powdered chocolate
- 2 cups confectioner powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Sift together the almond meal, oat flour, grapeseed flour, powdered chocolate, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, blend together the water, balsamic vinegar, grapeseed oil, and vanilla extract.
- Slowly blend the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Pour into cupcake tins.
- Bake for one hour.
- Whisk together the butter, milk, and vanilla.
- Slowly add the chocolate and powdered sugar.
- Beat until creamy.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar or serve plain as muffins. Makes one 9" cake or 12-18 muffins.
Products In This Recipe
No items found