Corn Bisque with Red Bell Pepper and Rosemary
Tags: Comfort, Corn, Dairy Free, Dinner, Lactose Free, Lunch, Rosemary, Soup
Course: Main Course
This delicious soup gets a lovely flavor from the bell pepper and rosemary. It's a warm and creamy dish without the heaviness of dairy.
- Heat the Salute Santé! Rosemary Grapeseed Oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the onions, carrot, and celery. Sauté for three minutes.
- Add 5-1/2 cups of corn and sauté for two minutes.
- Add the stock to the saucepot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer uncovered until vegetables are tender and liquid is slightly reduced. About 30 minutes.
- Working in batches, puree the soup in a blender or with an emulsion blender.
- Return the soup to the pot. Add the remaining 2 cups of corn.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the Salute Santé! Chili Grapeseed Oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the bell pepper and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir bell pepper mixture into soup.
- Bring soup to a simmer.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary and serve.
Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.
Products In This Recipe
No items found