Sole Fillet with Thyme
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Waiting Time 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Tags: Dinner, Fish, Healthful, Healthy, Herbs, Low Cal, Pescatarian, Sauté, Summer, Thyme
Course: Main Course
A simple sauteéd sole with herbs is a light, quick, and healthy dinner. This is perfect for weeknights when you're just a little too busy.
- Heat the Salute Santé! Original Grapeseed Oil in a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Place the sole in the heated oil.
- Sauté for 1-3 minutes per side based on thickness of the fish.
- Remove the sole and cover with foil to rest for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, thyme, and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
- Drizzle Salute Santé! Chardonnay Grapeseed Oil over the fish and serve on preheated plates.
Sole can be substituted for any fish fillet such as snapper, sea bass, or flounder.