- Heat the Salute Santé! Original Grapeseed Oil in a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Place the sole in the heated oil.
- Sauté for 1-3 minutes per side based on thickness of the fish.
- Remove the sole and cover with foil to rest for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, thyme, and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
- Drizzle Salute Santé! Chardonnay Grapeseed Oil over the fish and serve on preheated plates.
Sole can be substituted for any fish fillet such as snapper, sea bass, or flounder.
Products In This Recipe
No items found