- 2 lbs chicken your preference of: legs, thighs, breasts, wings
- 1 large onion
- 1 28 oz can whole tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil
- 2 tbsp Hungarian paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the onions into small wedges.
- Heat the grapeseed oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Sauté the onions in the saucepan for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces and brown for 5 minutes, turning frequently.
- Add the tomatoes, stock, and paprika to the saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is soft and falling off the bone.
- If necessary, add more stock to maintain a sauce.
- Serve chicken pieces with sauce over rice.
Products In This Recipe
No items found