Roasted Chicken in Lemon, Garlic & Oregano
Tags: Bake, Chicken, Dinner, Garlic, Gluten Free, Herbs, Lactose Free, Lemon, Low Cal, Paleo, Poultry, Roasted, Savory
Course: Main Course
In this delicious roasted chicken, the lemon brightens up the flavors and the crispy crust adds a delicious texture and taste!
- 2 chicken breasts bone in
- 1 tbsp Salute Santé! Lemon Grapeseed Oil
- 1 tbsp Salute Santé! Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 395F.
- Place the chicken breasts in a roasting pan.
- Rub with Lemon and Garlic grapeseed oil. Then, season with the oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the lemon juice and water in the roasting pan.
- Cook uncovered for 30-45 minutes or until the skin is crispy and golden in color.
Products In This Recipe
No items found