White Truffle and Mushroom Tagilatelle
Course: Main Course
It doesn't get much more gourmet than adding truffle to any meal. Our white truffle grapeseed oil brings this dish to new level of flavor. The grapeseed oil is the perfect vessel for truly fresh tasting white truffle. We absolutely love it on this pasta tossed with mushrooms.
- Cook the pasta according to the package, strain and set aside.
- Heat a cooking pan over medium heat and add the original grapeseed oil.
- Add the finely chipped garlic and mushrooms to the pan.
- Sauté until the mushrooms brown and release their moisture.
- Add the pasta and stir well.
- Add the white truffle oil, salt, and pepper.
- Plate and grate fresh Parmesan cheese on top.