Gluten Free Apricot Cake
Tags: Apricot, Fruit, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegetarian
This cake can be sliced up into small squares making it a perfect party dessert or an easy to grab the treat with tea or coffee. Flour free never tasted so good!
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil reserve some for baking dish
- 2 cups gluten free flour mix reserve some for baking dish
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tbsp Salute Santé! Grapeseed Flour Chardonnay or Merlot
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 lbs apricots pitted and halved
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease a 9” x 11” tray with grapeseed oil and dust with flour.
- Whisk eggs and sugar until creamy.
- Add the grapeseed oil, flour, salt, baking powder and grapeseed flour to egg and sugar mixture.
- Continue to mix until all dry ingredients are mixed in.
- Pour mixture into prepared tray.
- Cover entire tray with the fruit.
- Bake for 45 minutes until golden brown.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
Apricots can be substituted with any stone fruit, such as peaches and plums.
Products In This Recipe
No items found