Gluten Free Apricot Cake
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Tags: Apricot, Fruit, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegetarian
This cake can be sliced up into small squares making it a perfect party dessert or an easy to grab the treat with tea or coffee. Flour free never tasted so good!
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease a 9” x 11” tray with grapeseed oil and dust with flour.
- Whisk eggs and sugar until creamy.
- Add the grapeseed oil, flour, salt, baking powder and grapeseed flour to egg and sugar mixture.
- Continue to mix until all dry ingredients are mixed in.
- Pour mixture into prepared tray.
- Cover entire tray with the fruit.
- Bake for 45 minutes until golden brown.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
Apricots can be substituted with any stone fruit, such as peaches and plums.