Gluten Free Breakfast Scones
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
Tags: Gluten Free, Healthful, Healthy, Vegetarian
Course: Appetizer, Breakfast, Brunch
These breakfast scones are delicious, simple, and gluten free! They are great for breakfast or with an afternoon cup of tea.
- 2/3 cup oat flour
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 2/3 cup Grapeseed Flour Chardonnay or Merlot
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup turbinado sugar
- 1/3 cup Salute Santé! Original Grapeseed Oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup dates
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Slowly add Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil while mixing on a low speed until crumbly.
- Add raisins, dates, nuts and oatmeal.
- Beat the egg and milk in a separate bowl until combined.
- Slowly add the milk and egg mixture to the dough while mixing on slow speed until thick.
- Form 2-inch balls with the dough and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
Serve plain or with butter, jam or lemon curd.